Ghost Cassette is a software development consultancy.
Looking for help with web application development, continuous delivery, agile coaching, mentoring & leading software development teams?
Get in touch
- Over a decade’s experience developing software in teams.
- Experience introducing & improving software development processes such as Kanban & Scrum; running stand-ups, planning, demos, retrospectives & workshops on Story Mapping & Example Mapping.
- Expertise in reducing technical debt & improving software quality in large, established projects.
- Experience coaching software developers through pair-programming & mobbing.
- Contributors to the Ruby programming language & Ruby on Rails web application framework.
- Experience building continuous delivery processes & pipelines using GitHub, Amazon Web Services, Heroku, Docker, HashiCorp Nomad, Consul & Terraform.
- Experience working with high volumes of data from sources such as Twitter, Wikipedia and LexisNexis.
- Speakers at software development events such as the London Ruby User Group and organisers of London Computation Club.